Interior Designers/Design Consultants/Sales Consultants
INTERIORS HOME has been voted Lancaster, PA's #1 Furniture Store seven years in a row and voted #1 Interiors Design Service in 2009 and 2010! Our winning design and sales team is committed to achieving personal goals through customer satisfaction.
The following are a few of the qualities we look for when hiring for our professional sales team:
- Individuals who are confident, successful, and eager to work for the largest family owned furniture store in Central Pa. We seek to hire highly motivated individuals with a passion for sales, design, and customer service.
- Although an Interior Design degree is not necessary, the skills learned in an Interior Design program will be extremely helpful. Our goal is to provide the best sales and design team to assist customers with their purchases, whether it's a lamp or a living room. Skills to create floor plans and coordinate colors and fabrics are required. Individuals without those skills will work with other design personnel for training.
- Previous furniture experience is not required; however, prior employment should include sales, some customer service, or experience in developing clients.
- Above average professional appearance and demeanor.
- An individual with an open mind, who is flexible to try new techniques and seeks to learn.
- Conviction for quality, accuracy, and integrity, drive for excellence.
- Time management skills to achieve high volume of work.
- Ability to proceed without direction and can carry out work responsibilities.
- Willing and receptive to change in work practices.
- Two showrooms, Lancaster and Camp Hill filled with quality exclusive furniture brands.
- Full range of home furnishing products including furniture, custom window treatments, hand-knotted and machine made area rugs, flooring store - all which provide earning potential to the sales professional.
- Excellent designer support systems for order processing, delivery and customer service.
- Opportunities for sales growth, plus future career growth and development.
- We offer training, competitive compensation and benefit package.
To submit a resume or learn more about a possible career opportunity in sales please email Michele Consylman at email@example.com or drop off your resume to either store. To print an employment application, click here. Your completed employment application can be faxed, mailed or brought to a showroom.
Material Handler/Delivery Specialists
Seeking experienced applicants for receiving and opening freight, moving furniture on our showroom floor, and assisting customers. Ideal candidates must be able to lift 50-70 lbs on a regular basis and must have a valid PA driver's license with a clean driving record. Also seeking qualified delivery specialists to add to our growing team.
INTERIORS HOME is a drug free, clean, and fast paced working environment. We offer training, competitive wages and a benefit package.
To learn more about this career opportunity, please contact Gregg Lehman via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To submit an application: Click here. Please print, complete and bring the application in person to our Distribution Center at 217 Wohlsen Way, Lancaster, PA 17603.